Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Back in the Game!

Look I am back! Only about 6 months after my last post. And, I just noticed this is my 100th post. I think that this may be major in blog world. As you may have picked up, I am slightly intermittent & a bit ambivalent on the blog posting. But, I have stuff to share, so I wanted to say hello.

So, hello! I just participated in the Handmade Gift Exchange run by Linda at Craftaholics Anonymous. I had lots of fun making my gift to share. I was matched with Kelley of Kelleys Family Jewels. This is what I sent to Kelley.


I am in love with zippered pouches right now, & really you can never have too many of these, so I made Kelley a pink pouch. (Like my patriotic manicure?)


I made her an an embroidery hoop bunting-I have wanted to make one of these for a while, so this was fun.


I also included some grapefruit lip balm that I made, lots of fun cut outs, & some whole wheat dog biscuits for her family's pups. The projects were really fun to do, & I actually didn't wait til the last minute to do, so it wasn't stressful. Yee haw!

Summer fun is in full swing here, so the RescuedGoods etsy shop is ready to be re-stocked, (& will be over the next week), but if you are in desperate need of any Rescued Goods, use the code SUMMERFUN12 for 12% off anything your heart desires! And then go catch some frogs & take a dip in a lake, or get some fresh air!

Thanks for stopping by,
Vanessa


4 comments:

  1. YAY!! Hooray!! You're back! Super cute stuff, as always. You're an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best swap ever! Im am super lucky, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back. Not being at a creative point in my life right now I so enjoy seeing all your creative pursuits!

    I look forward to the next posting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaww these are beautifully done. I wish I could have the time to join an activity in making such lovely handcrafted items. This is one of my wishes this year. Your blog just inspired me to reach my goal in making my very own purse, solely made by me. I bet that would be a lot of fun. Not only would I make a purse, I plan to make a kitchen towel, place mats and rugs and stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Drop me a note to say hello! I jump for joy when you leave me nice comments!