Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

French Cosmo Drink Recipe

I found a new drink recipe recently and I wanted to share it with you. Of course, I have altered it a bit. It is  pretty darn good.

So, the French Cosmo, Vanessa style
1 1/2 oz. vodka
1 1/2 oz. triple sec
2 oz. cranberry juice
splash lime juice
Mix, & fill a tall glass with ice. Garnish with lime (or lemon, if you are taking a photo & need a garnish).


I googled French Cosmo, and apparently there are many versions.
The original version I saw called for 2 oz. vodka, 1/2 oz. triple sec, & 1 oz. cranberry juice. Oh, and of course you are supposed to shake it with ice, strain it, and put it in a fancy chilled martini glass-I skipped all that!

Cheers!
Vanessa

4 comments:

  1. I couldn't make up a drink recipe to save my life. This sounds quite yummy though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try one while doing lots of great alphabet stamping Michele!

      Delete
  2. Mmmm...I'm all over this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty tasty! Let me know what you think!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Drop me a note to say hello! I jump for joy when you leave me nice comments!