Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Handmade Gift Exchange Update

Remember when I said I signed up for the Craftaholics Anonymous Handmade Gift Exchange? Well, anyway, I did! I got matched with a super nice lady named Sandra and she sent me these goodies! An awesome personalized drink cup (which I may or may not have filled zillions of times already with iced coffee & iced tea), a super cute little plate ("Christmas calories don't count"-I am totally believing this) that I have used several times already to hold holiday goodies, and a really neat decorative picture frame, which I just need to print a sweet picture for. Thanks so much Sandra. I really love all of the goodies you sent:)



Here are the goodies that I sent Sandra. She said that she likes all things Christmas related, so I sent her a Santa apron that I made, some 'From Santa' ribbon, a Christmas tree ornament made from upcycled fabrics, and some treats for her dogs in a holiday drawstring bag. For the treats, I used my easy whole wheat dog biscuit recipe here. Sandra told me that the dog treats, and the other goodies were a hit. 



Sorry for picture quality on all of the pics. I never think to do pictures until late night under the bright lights-ugh!
I am always nervous to participate in these types of swaps, but they are always lots of fun! Happy Holidays!

Click here to see lots of the great gifts that were swapped. 

Vanessa

3 comments:

  1. I love swaps. I was just in one for an ornament exchange. Had a lot of fun making the ornament, but like you I am always nervous. What if what I did was not all that great or the person wonders what was she thinking?? I guess really I will never know!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering where you were! :) Love the goodies you got, how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post! I can't tell you enough how much I like my gifts:) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Drop me a note to say hello! I jump for joy when you leave me nice comments!