Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Recent Projects & Fun

As I mentioned on facebook, our camera hit the skids! Yikes! Mr. Rescued Goods did some research and thinks he know the problem, but we haven't taken it to the camera store yet for the official diagnosis, so I am rockin' the camera phone lately. It is good, because it is making me learn how to use it, and upload the pictures to the computer. Usually I take pictures on the phone, and they stay there forever until the camera dies-so now I will have to learn this. I think I have, but in the meantime, here are some pictures of what we have been up to, before the camera petered out on us!

 As mentioned yesterday, there are babies galore around us, so I have been working the vintage sheet, up cycled flannel burp clothes.
 
Besides that, it is fishing, beaching, exploring, and lots more that I don't have any pics of...




1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to you dear Ms. Rescued Goods. How tall Ms. Squirrel looks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Drop me a note to say hello! I jump for joy when you leave me nice comments!