Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Lately...

Lately we have been running. Not like good for you exercise running, more like try to fit too many things into one day running. But, we are having lots of fun while we are running. And I am hoping to start to fit more of the good for you running into my days as well.

Here are a few pics of what we have been up to lately. The camera is officially in the shop, and the iphone shots are not looking too good lately-I think that is completely operator error...

Went for a road trip to Boston for the weekend. The highlights for the kids were...





Elevators, escalators, subways, the pool. Too bad I sprung for Children's Museum tickets when we spent most of the time riding the escalators! Just kidding (sort of). There was a pretty awesome Butterfly Garden at the Museum. Look at this Pitcher Plant!





And this giant Lunar Moth!


And these two cuties looking at the waterfall in the hotel lobby. It is the little things, once again...


We have been starting some of our gardening and doing some spring cleaning and organizing, as well as starting some of our spring yard-saleing. I plan to share pictures this week... Hope your week is starting off well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Drop me a note to say hello! I jump for joy when you leave me nice comments!