Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Springtime in Maine


The thing I love the most about Maple Sugaring is that I totally appreciate the cold weather, rather than being annoyed that Spring is not really warm yet! I wake up and check the temperature-it is 24 degrees-Woo Hoo! When it gets up to 39 degrees during the day, I don't get upset and wish it was 55 degrees-I say Yes! Perfect Maple Syrup weather! I check the temps before bed and say Yes! 19 degrees! It really is a perfect activity for appreciating the season that you are in, rather than wishing for the next one.



So, this morning when we woke up to Winter Wonderland once again, it was OK!


We went right out to play and have a breakfast picnic of maple syrup on freshly fallen snow!


Hope you are enjoying whatever moments that you are in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Drop me a note to say hello! I jump for joy when you leave me nice comments!