Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Jello Drink April Fool's Joke



Here is a quick and fun April Fool's Day joke. I meant to post this earlier this week-story of my life!

Anyway, quick-find some jello!
Make it, pour it into glasses, and add a straw.
Set it out tomorrow and say, "Here are some drinks kids!"
Ha! Ha! Ha!
This one is even better if your kids are in on it. We have invited friends over for the past couple of years and the kids have served them these jello drinks. It is a good one!

Happy last day of March and soon to come April Fool's Day!

2 comments:

  1. I so wanted to do this-I remembered it from last year-but couldn't seem to get organized! I also remember we were sitting OUTSIDE in the sun, not having a blizzard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I so love it!! Never thought to do something like that. I will have to try on my nephews, they will get a kick out of it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Drop me a note to say hello! I jump for joy when you leave me nice comments!