Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

It's hard to keep up with this blogging gig!

I feel like we have been crafting a lot lately. But, I rarely note it here in Blogsville, and then so much time goes by that it is often too late. So many projects like this.

So, here is a quick round up of some recent projects & happenings...

Green eggs and ham in honor of Dr. Seuss's birthday last week.


Another official etsy sale-the package ready to be mailed.  (The sales are racking up. Soon I may need two hands to count them on! Hey, I am having fun!)


A weekend away full of Winter adventures. I have next to no pictures of this one. It was rainy and snowy all weekend and I don't like to take my camera out in weather like that. I am always afraid it will get wet and not work. What do you do?


Some book totes and goodies for a Family Reading Box for a fundraiser recently. This was a recent project I was working on noted here. I decoupaged a box with newspaper first, then with pages from a vintage Little Bear book. I filled the box with books and book totes for a preschool fundraiser. But, big surprise here... I forgot to take pix of the completed project. I really loved it too! You can trust me when I say, It was totally cute! (PS This fabric-total bargain yard sale remnant-isn't it cute?!)


And, today we made vinyl bowls from our recent party decorations. More pix of these to come, I swear. This is the easiest and most fun project! You have to get some records and try it. Google vintage album bowls and you will find lots of links. I used this how to here for pointers. (Don't you love the Mardi Gras beads?!)


We also made masks for Fat Tuesday today! (Full disclosure-these masks are not the ones we made. Ours don't look quite so professional. And, the glue is still drying on ours!)


Have fun!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you have been busy! Dr Seuss would be so pleased with those green eggs! I bet Dozer and Squirrel had fun with all the pre-spring adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heck, I feel like such a slacker after reading this! Good for you! Can I send my kids over?? Please? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it's so nice to hear that your Etsy shop is hopping busy! That must be so rewarding. I can understand why the blog would be difficult to keep up at the same time. My life is a permanent juggling show and I don't have a shop to maintain!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Drop me a note to say hello! I jump for joy when you leave me nice comments!