Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Thriftiques Coffee Sign


Here is a great sign that I just picked up for our kitchen. As I mentioned, I am doing some painting. (I still am in the kitchen-on a slight break, but not to worry! Once birthday parties and school vacations are over, back to work-I swear!) Anyway, since I am sprucing things up, some decorations, besides kid's artwork, are in order. I got this sign at a very cool store nearby. The store is 2nd Fl Thriftiques (it is on the 2nd floor). It is filled with really neat vintage goodies, and it is all arranged so artfully. Definitely worth a long visit if you are close! 

Regarding the sign, I swear it is straight on the wall now. Also, hooks or no hooks? I am debating pulling them out. Thoughts? 

3 comments:

  1. pull the hooks out!.. unless your gunna "really" use them.. then I would straighten them out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I'm always hesitant to give up a hook. I'm always needing a place to dry a dishtowel. Maybe start by straightening them out and see if you actually use them. Such a great fine! Will have to visit Thriftiques soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realize that you were rescued goods. Next time you are in, please say who you are. I am happy to see my things being used. How fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Drop me a note to say hello! I jump for joy when you leave me nice comments!