Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hello and Happy Valentine's Day! An excerpt from the excellent book, A Charlie Brown Valentine

"There were no valentines from the Little Red-Haired Girl, but that was all right. When you're Charlie Brown, you don't really expect too much. It's enough to have good friend, a faithful (if crazy) dog, and a heart full of love and hope.
Linus shouted, 'Happy Valentine's Day, Charlie Brown!'
And it was."

Here is a scene from my Happy Valentine's Day. A project that I am working on, a nice glass of red wine, and a chocolate. (which ended up being the raspberry filled one-yippee!)  
Hope your day was just as great, and your heart is filled with love and hope. 


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by. Drop me a note to say hello! I jump for joy when you leave me nice comments!