Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

My new Sea Bag

So, as promised, here is my new Sea Bag. Can you believe that I won this?!


Here is the back.





I love the heavy duty rope straps. They are so pretty!






These bags are made from recycled sails, so they are a great 'rescued' good, which of course I love! And, they are based right here in Maine! I am a fan of Sea Bags on facebook, and they frequently have contests, and I won one! How great is this? I have wanted a Sea Bag ever since I heard about them years ago, but I couldn't really justify buying one since I am always making bags on my own. But now I am a lucky owner!


I have already gotten many compliments on (and lots of use of) this cutie! Thanks so much Sea Bags!

2 comments:

  1. Neat! Mark would love the idea of something made out of old sails. I will have to show this to him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure I saw these bags advertised in Down East magazine a while back, and I thought they were the coolest (albeit pricey) bags. Way to go V!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Drop me a note to say hello! I jump for joy when you leave me nice comments!