Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Winter Greenery Candle holder

Next up in the quick and easy gifts showcase. A winter greenery candle holder.

What you need;
wide mouth jar (canning jar works great) with lid
winter greens
cranberries
floating candle which will fit into the jar

What next;
Put a few small greens in the jar, along with cranberries. Put the lid on the jar. Nicely wrap the jar and a floating candle. Include a tag saying something like this, "Fill jar with water. Float and light the candle. Enjoy the beauty of the season."
Pat yourself on the back for a job well done!



This also works great in a larger bowl with multiple candles.


I also wanted to shout from the rooftoops, uh, I mean, casually mention, that I made my first Etsy sale yesterday! So darn exciting!

3 comments:

  1. Yippee on your Etsy sale and on your showcase too (I didn't get a chance to comment on that one!). The candle displays are very pretty. I might have to do that too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! Congrats on your first ETSY sale! Man, that must feel SO good!!!

    Lovely candle holders too, btw! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so lovely!
    And congrats on your Etsy sale!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Drop me a note to say hello! I jump for joy when you leave me nice comments!