Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Easy Button Rings

Since I have been such a slacker lately, I am going to try to do quick and easy gifts all this week. Lofty goal for me, I know!
To start the week off right, easy button rings. Do a quick google of button rings, and you will be browsing for quite some time!
What you need;
buttons
adjustable ring blanks (I got these on Etsy from Supply Pusher-they are really comfortable!)
heavy duty (toxic-bleh!) glue, like E-600 (and a well ventilated space, without children nearby-this stuff is not good for you!)


How to;
Apply glue to the flat part of your ring blank. Adhere button(s). Repeat, repeat, repeat. Wait to dry. Wear and admire regularly.

These rings are such an easy and satisfying project. If you browse Etsy, you will find so many of these cuties. Most of these pictured here are gifts for special ladies, but I have even started to list a few in my fledgling shop.

Have a happy day!

1 comment:

  1. These are adorable-what a great gift! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Drop me a note to say hello! I jump for joy when you leave me nice comments!