Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Chickpea Masala Recipe


The picture isn't much to look at, but you have to try this! Here is the link to Whole Foods Chickpea Masala recipe. I like it with a thicker sauce, so I add another can of tomato paste and another cup of water. I also replace the hot pepper with a green and/or red pepper. Oh, and I don't have any garam masala, and it tastes fine without it. Try this, it is a perfect go to recipe to make at the start of the week and heat up over a bed of brown rice. Delicious and healthy!

1 comment:

  1. I just checked out the recipe and it looks great! Wyatt has become a vegetarian (it's been a few months now) and I'm looking for foods/recipes that will provide him with all the nutrition he needs and meet the rest of the family's needs and likes and dislikes. It's been a challenge, but I love how he came to this decision on his own (he loved a lot of meats, poultry, ham, bacon...) and he's sticking to it.
    Can't wait to try this one and if you find any other good vegetarian dishes please pass them our way!
    Take care, Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Drop me a note to say hello! I jump for joy when you leave me nice comments!