Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

There's No Place Like Home

Working (OK, starting to work) on Halloween costumes. Why do I have such great ideas/ambition but not quite get started on things until it is a bit late to be comfortable?! Anyway, Dorothy check... Tin man, Scarecrow, and Lion-well, not so much...
From this...

To this...

The picture really doesn't do the shoes justice. They are so very sparkly! We needed some comfortable shoes for all of that begging for candy, and these are so comfy. A coat of fabric paint mixed with glue and lots of glitter later, they are ready for the Road to Oz... At least one of us will be off to see the wizard!

3 comments:

  1. The shoes came out perfectly! I can't wait to see all the pics. You are ambitious to make them for the whole family. I stop at the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the shoes turned out dandy! just perfect for hitting the yellow brick road!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shoes...sometimes I wish I had my own :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Drop me a note to say hello! I jump for joy when you leave me nice comments!