Yesterday, I had a "free" hour during preschool. (By free I mean I decided that the dishes, laundry, sticky floors, and dog hair tumbleweeds could wait.) I decided to try this clutch. The tutorial said beginner, so I was pretty excited to zip right through. Long story shortish, one attempt is still sitting, waiting for some seams to be ripped. (I have no sense of 3D stuff, and I struggle with patterns, especially if they assume lots of knowledge.) I decided to do my own cheater version, which I feel pretty decent about. For my version, I sewed 2 fabrics right sides together, turned inside out, folded into a clutch shape & sewed, and sewed the cute ruffles on the front. I left the ruffle edges raw, so they will fray a bit. The fabric I used was a really sweet navy polka dot print, which wasn't dyed correctly, so it has big swatches where the dye didn't adhere-definitely a 'rescued' one of a kind fabric, which I love! I am loving all kinds of clutches these days, and I will be experimenting more with these. I am going to return to the Fiskars tutorial today, and try to redeem myself, I guess!