Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Incoming!

This is it-the first post! How about a few pics from some of our summer fun? I hope that works for you, because it works for me..



Blueberries, lots of blueberries. Blueberry cake, blueberry pancakes, blueberry scones, blueberry betty, blueberry jam, blueberry sauce...


More berries and more berries. Black berries here, destined to become jam. Instead, they became dinner on the walk home...


Nature. Found this leafy butterfly taking a rest from floating...

That's it. There you have it. My first post ever. Phew, glad that is over!

1 comment:

  1. And yet you've only just begun. Welcome to the blogosphere where surprises come every day and others are but a click away... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Drop me a note to say hello! I jump for joy when you leave me nice comments!